Saturday, November 25, 2006

some photographs

Here is a photo of the illustrious hand embroidered and hand beaded top for the Team Clermont prom. I haven't worn it since, even though it's pretty awesome. The horseshoes came from a Sublime Stitching kit, but the brown was too dark for the pattern to show up (I tired so hard to get it on there that I actually burned the shirt and turned a spot of it purple oops...) so I improvised with some tailor's chalk.





By the way, that pomp is a work of art itself. It was a few inches high and didn't fall down the whole night.



And here is Olivia modeling the scarf I made for her birthday. I bought one skein of Malabrigo from Loop. It's my favorite yarn lately. The scarf is just a simple seed stitch on size 10.5 needles, but the color is just fantastic. I'm really tempted to go out and buy a few more skeins and make a cardigan or something out of it.



No comments: